- What is home-based primary care and what are its benefits?
- What are the financial implications?
This resource is a toolkit to help payers and providers understand how home-based primary care (HBPC) improves quality and reduces costs for seriously ill and home-limited older adults.
- HBPC providers work as interdisciplinary teams that include physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, social workers and nurses.
- Multiple studies have shown that HBPC delivers significant cost savings and improves patient satisfaction.
- The toolkit contains educational resources including a white paper, frequently asked questions, and a video testimonial.