This resource, the Accountable Care Atlas, is intended to help health care delivery systems identify and prioritize the competencies needed under risk-based payment.
- Experts agree that value-based payment is superior, but there is significant uncertainty around how to achieve success under these new models.
- The Accountable Care Atlas presents and organizes more than 160 competencies for health care organizations to foster as they transition to value-based care.
- Competencies are divided into phases, as well as categories such as governance, finance, health IT, and care delivery.
- The Atlas is intended to serve all providers in their transitions to value, regardless of payment model or provider type.
- Provider organizations can use the Atlas to identify their current position on the path to value, plan next steps, and prioritize resource allocation.
Posted to The Playbook on